(PLEASE RSVP to firstname.lastname@example.org, though drop-ins are welcome. We just want to know how many people approx. plan on attending!)
Learn how to please lovers in bed with a workshop by Megan Andelloux focusing on the art of oral sex (a combination of Fabulous Fellatio and Female Sexual Pleasure), then partake in a delicious selection of hors d’oeuvres (based on traditional aphrodisiacs) and chocolate fondue to stimulate your palate. We’ll have a raffle and finish off the evening with a foreign film that beautifully synthesizes the magical qualities of sex, food, and sensuality (Like Water for Chocolate). Certainly an evening not to miss!
**WE’RE RAFFLING OFF**
- a pair of Fun Factory Smart-Balls (chocolate-vanilla)
- The New InterCourses: An Aphrodisiac Cookbook by Martha Hopkins and Randall Lockridge
- combo of Intimate Organics energizing massage oil and bath gel in Orange and Wild Ginger
- combo of Intimate Organics sensual massage oil and cleansing shower gel in Cocoa Bean and Goji Berry
- Oysters & Chocolate: Erotic Stories of Every Flavor edited by Jordan LaRousse and Samantha Sade
- more things TBA!
- raspberry iced-tea
- lemon iced water
- mini beef wellington with demi glace sauce
- asparagus wrapped prosciutto and boursin
- 5 spice duck on sweet potato cakes
- onion tart
- 3 mushroom pizza
- fig, honey and goat cheese
- chocolate fondue station
- strawberries, bananas, pineapple, pretzels, marshmallows
- sugar cookies and biscotti
This event is a collaboration between SHEEC, the Brown Epicurean Society, and the Gender and Sexuality Studies DUG. We also want to thank Fascinations (www.funlove.com) for donating The New Intercourses, Kama Sutra Closet for donating the Oysters & Chocolate book, and Intimate Organics for donating their body products.
We’ll have condoms available at the event, as usual. This time, the variety will include Sir Richard’s condoms–a new, innovative condom company and brand with a commitment to social justice.