So I know we’ve talked about the raffle a bit, and having sponsors, and all that magical stuff…but now’s the time to make it clear.
HOW DO THE RAFFLES WORK?
Because we want you to win something *YOU* want and is relevant to YOUR sex life (or the sex life you want), we’ll have many “mini-raffles” for specific prizes and gift-bags at our finale event. Read: you don’t enter ONE pool for ALL the toys; you enter many smaller pools where your chances of winning are a) higher and b) more geared to your particular interests.
So, how does THAT work? Tickets come in a pair-form (so it looks like you have “4” tickets). On March 20th, you’ll have a chance to put one half of each ticket-pair into a bag with the prize you want. We will have many bags and we will have descriptions of what you can win by entering each raffle. If you have questions, feel free to ask the people at the selling area.
When we pull out a ticket from a specific bag, if you have the ticket that has the same number, you win that item! The more tickets you have, the more individual raffles you can enter (or the more tickets you can put into a single bag so you have more chances of winning). This is why it’s important that you NOT SEPARATE your ticket pairs until March 20th.
SO HOW DO I GET TICKETS, ANYWAY?
We are selling tickets throughout the week for the BIG RAFFLE on Saturday, March 20th at Salomon 101. Email email@example.com, or stalk Aida Manduley and tell her to sell some to you. More officially, however, we will have tickets available at most of our events, and SPECIFICALLY on the Main Green on Wednesday, March 17th, from noon to 4:00pm. That day we’ll also be selling sexy baked goods, buttons, and shirts, so bring cash and support sexual health education and empowerment!
BUT WAIT, CAN I GET FREE TICKETS?
Yes, you can! If you are one of the first 25 people at our events, you get one free ticket. But trust me–one ticket is NOT enough.
SO WHAT ABOUT THE OTHER RAFFLES I HEARD ABOUT…?
Aside from the big major raffle with tons of prizes, we are also having smaller ones at certain events. For these raffles at specific events (e.g. Strap-On 101 or Bringing [Safe] Sexy Back), we give tickets for those raffles to EVERYONE in the audience. These are NOT tickets for the big raffle. You will notice the difference because you will have only a HALF of a pair of tickets. Thus, by attending that event, you are automatically in the running to receive whatever specific item is being raffled off.
Capisce? Hopefully yes.
- (3/15) At Strap-On 101, we raffled off a blue Tantus Flame (a $17 closeout value if you get it via Tantus)
- (3/15) At Making It Work Outside the Box, we raffled off a pink Tantus 02 Rascal (an $84 value at Edenfantasys.com or a $24 closeout value if you get it via Tantus)
- (3/19) At Bringing (Safe) Sexy Back…
- (3/20) At F*cking Fantasies…
- (3/20) At Night of Sex, Toys, and Cabaret feat. The Wet Spots we will raffle off SO MUCH STUFF THAT YOU WON’T EVEN KNOW WHAT TO DO WITH YOURSELF. I’ll be writing up a post sometime tonight with a list of some of the prizes you could win, so get excited and be on the lookout for that. 🙂